
I feel like right now is a good time for me to start updating this blog regularly. I just got back from a week and a half long trip to the west, and I've come back with a renewed appreciation for home. Not that I did not find the western bit of the states that I saw utterly beautiful, but I love my home and its air and its people.
So now, I feel that I've had some time to step away and take a breath, a large one that took in the biggest trees, the happiest bears, expansive skies, and long heavy waterfalls. I'm ready to purge things that keep me from creativity, feelings that push away the most beautiful thoughts I think about my surroundings. I'm ready for my mind to go from chaos to silence to happy fleets to whatever it wants to whenever it wants to! Kind of like nature.
Here's a really nice picture that might sum up my trip for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment