Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm reading this book, and its alright. . .

I developed some more photos, they aren't that great, but for the sake of posting, I will post them.

I will also say that i never want to do school/work 40 hrs a week EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE.

I've been inspired musically lately, and I think even learning more about myself and how i should go about writing the music that i hear in my head. this is good news. this is good news.

This is me in my car, using up my last exposure, so as not to waste it. maybe i did anyway? It makes me realize how strong and hard my head looks on my little wobbly neck.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

QT 3.14

JESSE.BEST.ARNOLD said...

big head little body

Anonymous said...

post more more more

And yay for the musical inspiration. Can't wait to hear.